We would love to get to know you! We work to understand your lifestyle
and favorite activities in conjunction with features of a home you're
looking for. It's not just about bedrooms and bathrooms. We understand
that it's about finding a neighborhood and community that you can call home.
For Buyers We Will...
- Introduce you to communities, schools, health care facilities, and any other special interests essential to your lifestyle.
- Assist you in finding the best home at the best price.
- Offer our unedited opinion of any home regarding price, condition, and resale value.
- Create a plan to negotiate the best purchase price of your selected home.
Search All Memphis Area Homes for Sale
We show you all the available homes for sale from the MLS with all the photos!
Click here to start your Memphis home search.
Search Homes for Sale by Email
Sign up for our virtual agent service.
You'll receive email updates with updated listing information that
matches your criteria. In addition you can save your favorite properties.
Get Pre-Approved for a Home Mortgage Loan
We recommend that before you begin your house hunting,
you begin the loan pre-approval process. Getting pre-approved
requires that a lender verify your financial information, and it
serves as their commitment to lend a specified amount based on that
information. It will give you a number of advantages:
- When you do find a property, sellers will take your offer more seriously given that you have a lender that has committed to backing your offer.
- It gives you the assurance that you're looking at homes you can confidently afford to finance. Your efforts will be focused on properties that match your financing abilities.
- You'll have an edge over other buyers who aren't pre-approved. In situations where there are multiple offers on a property, this can be the difference between having your offer accepted or losing the property to another buyer.
We're eager to help you get started. If you're interested, we can begin immediately,
just click here.